Hi! Welcome to Logos Made Flesh.
I started this blog in 2006 with the intent of exploring the relationship between faith and culture. Many of the ideas and issues addressed in this blog have grown out of my love of movies (a.k.a storytelling) and the Bible, particularly the Gospel of John. My two passions come together most closely in this short video I put together called The Longing of Man.
Here are some of my most popular posts.
- 3 Overlooked Reasons Jesus “Cleansed” the Temple
- Will Some Who Have Never Known Jesus Be Accepted into His Kingdom?
- 5 Must-Read Letters By People Who Knew Jesus’ Apostles
- Nine Lessons I Learned from My Dad
- 5 Reasons the Shawshank Redemption is the Greatest Christian Movie Ever!
- The Sexual Subtext in Jesus’ Encounter with the Samaritan Woman
I’ve also been featured in a few others blogs.
- 7 Must-Heed Cues to Find God’s Direction has been featured at Jesus Creed, the blog of Scot McKnight, Professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary
- The Longing of Man featured at Kingdom People, the blog of Gospel Coalition author Trevin Wax.
- 3 Overlooked Reasons Jesus “Cleansed” the Temple linked to by Trevin Wax in his daily Worth a Look post.
- If Time is Speeding Up, How Much Time do we Have Left? also linked on Trevin Wax’s Worth a Look.
- 6 Ways Becoming a School Bus Driver will Enhance Your Youth Ministry was featured at More Than Dodgeball, the blog of Josh Griffin, High School Pastor of Saddleback Church.
How You Can Be Apart
If you’ve at all benefited from this blog, please join and share. Here’s five ways you can do that.
- Like Logos Made Flesh Page on Facebook
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS Feeder
- Subscribe to the blog by email
- Following me on Twitter
- Share the posts you like on twitter, Facebook, wordpress, Pinterest, Google+ or email via the buttons at the bottom of each post.